Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Back in the 1960s he sported bell-bottom trousers, platform heels and hair down past his shoulders.
2. They were both wearing light-colored leather jackets and bell-bottom pants.
3. The bellbottom pants flare out.
4. Golden jasmine flowers is not big, like small horn, bellbottom are divided into four small petals.
5. Shop for jeans, flared jeans, classic cut jeans, low-waist jeans, bellbottom jeans, stretch jeans, straight cut jeans and more.
6. The highest urease and invertase activities were observed at jointing stage, while the highest acid phosphatase activity at the huge bellbottom period.
More similar words: bell-bottomed, get to the bottom of, bellboy, bottom, bottom out, bottomed, bottom-up, Bottoms up, bottom up, at bottom, bottoming, bottomless, bottom line, rock bottom, bottommost, rock-bottom, touch bottom, false bottom, bottom price, be at the bottom of, from top to bottom, knock the bottom out of, from the bottom of one's heart, wellborn, spellbound, ottoman, cotton belt, not to mention, not too well, ottoman empire.