Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Bell-bottomed pants are out of fashion now.
2. 90 start bell-bottomed trousers' type also becomes colorful.
3. A guy was considered cool if he wore bell-bottomed pants and sun-glasses, had long hair and carried a tape recorder.
4. Various bell-bottomed trousers appear successively.
5. Meanwhile, steer clear of tapered leg openings or a wide bell-bottomed look.
More similar words: get to the bottom of, bellboy, bottom, bottom up, bottom out, Bottoms up, at bottom, rock bottom, bottom line, bottomless, bottommost, rock-bottom, touch bottom, false bottom, be at the bottom of, from top to bottom, knock the bottom out of, not to mention, from the bottom of one's heart, wellborn, spellbound, ottoman, cotton belt, not too well, ottoman empire, bellybutton, not to mince matters, accustomed, unaccustomed, well-groomed.