Random good picture Not show
(1) The bell tower was added to the church in 1848.
(2) The high bell tower cast a long shadow on the grass.
(3) The bell tower dates from the eleventh-century and is the oldest in the Lombardy Romanesque style that still exists.
(4) Marge looked up from the facade to the bell tower and saw that it supported a set of loudspeakers on either side.
(5) Before he left the bell tower his eyes were drawn upwards.
(6) We kissed, and every time the bell tower sounded, we listened attentively.
(7) And then Madeleine ascends the mission bell tower.
(8) The bell tower came into view[Sentencedict.com], a square slim block of stone separated from the church by a dozen yards.
(9) Belfry: bell tower , either freestanding or attached to another structure.
(10) The means of time reporting are mainly bell tower, bellman and clocks.
(11) The Kremlin's most conspicuous landmark is the bell tower of Ivan the Great.
(12) Qingyuan bell tower, between - song birds up and down.
(13) The bell tower is the emblem of this city.
(14) Campanile , the bell tower. One of the most recognized symbol of the city.
(15) A notable feature of the church is its unusual bell tower.
(16) In little villages it is often a white clapboard building with a hip roof and a bell tower.
(17) Some bizarre quirk led Newman to take a route back to London past the bell tower where Sandy had died.
(18) Tell Sandy's sister she was dead, hung by a rope inside an ancient bell tower?
(19) Already heavily damaged by the September quakes, the Foligno bell tower lost more pieces Sunday during a series of quakes.
(20) Hollola is a fine country church with decorative gables and detached, classical bell tower added in 1848.
(21) The purpose of the place was a vaulted whitewashed building with a tall bell tower.
(22) The building is surrounded by walls and the visitor enters through the great bell tower gateway.
(23) Or was it the east wind blowing in through the open bell tower with renewed force?
(24) The east end is apsidal with three polygonal apses and there is a later bell tower at the south side.
(25) Take a number 7 bus and get off at the Bell Tower.
(26) Bring up the rear with the original Puzhao Si Qian Foge, bell tower on the side.
(27) The building is shaped like a cross or the letter T. In the center is a bell tower 91meters high. Two more towers stand at the bottom of the cross.
(28) Lutheran Church: Built in 1910 in the style of a German castle, the building features a bell tower and an auditorium.
(29) There is a great view of Jaffa, an ancient port city of limestone on the sea, surrounded by protective walls and crowned by palm trees, a minaret and a church bell tower.
(30) VENICE, Italy (Reuters) - One leaning tower is enough for Italy, according to local authorities in Venice who plan to reinforce the foundations of St. Mark's bell tower to stop it falling down.
More similar words: eiffel tower, control tower, tower, well-to-do, towered, towering, tower over, watchtower, clock tower, ivory tower, tower block, bell the cat, towelling, tower of strength, leaning tower of pisa, all too, fall to, all told, all together, hilltop, pull together, belt out, yellow-bellied, call to account, towel, tea towel, bestowed, All's well that ends well, bath towel, dish towel.