Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Beefalo is a cross a cow and a buffalo.
2. Most consumers have never heard of beefalo, let alone tasted it, and only a few Seattle grocery stores carry it.
3. The Beefalo animal that produces red meat lower in fat and cholesterol than beef.
4. The Beefalo, a hybrid animal that produces red meat lower in fat and cholesterol than beef.
5. "It has a richer flavor and it's milder and sweeter than beef," says Ellensburg beefalo breeder Mark Merril, "and more juicy."
More similar words: free fall, beef, beefy, beef up, beefcake, beefsteak, beefeater, beef jerky, roast beef, beef cattle, ground beef, corned beef, befall, icefall, befallen, lie fallow, defalcation, buffalo, buffalo bill, water buffalo, tetralogy of fallot, reef, reefer, gleeful, free from, three-fold, threefold, free flow, free-for-all, coral reef.