Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The square was bedecked with flags and flowers.
2. The entrance hall was bedecked with trees and tropical plants.
3. The palace was bedecked with flags.
4. The cars were all bedecked with flowers for the wedding ceremony.
5. The hall was bedecked with flowers.
6. The girl was bedecked with silk and jewels.
7. The hall was bedecked with flags and flowers for the wedding ceremony.
8. The heroes and models were bedecked with medals.
9. There we were, in a church bedecked with flowers, in arrangements calling to mind every aspect of parish life.
10. The Emperor rode on a finely bedecked mule led by six pages, and was concealed behind red curtains carried on poles.
11. The ballroom was bedecked with flowers for the reception.
12. Walsh, bedecked with new suit and executive glasses, had pitched in with his usual aggressive style.
13. It was flag bedecked and in front of it a brass band were parading in breeches, green-Loden jackets and cocked hats.
14. The lichen-crusted walls bedecked with city grime capture my attention time and time again.
15. The cars were all bedecked with flowers for the ceremony.
16. The cars were bedecked with bright - clolured ribbons and flowers for the ceremony.
17. The streets are bedecked with red banners.
18. The duchess bedecked herself with jewels.
19. The square bedecked with flags and flowers.
20. The smallest, the most fragrant blossoms bedecked the girls.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
21. Their cars, some bedecked with flags and slogans, ply the expressway between Chengdu and Jiangyou.
22. The pretty princess was usually bedecked in silks and laces in summer.
23. She is bedecked with jewels.
24. The wall lights in the great stone walls were bedecked with pink silk shades.
25. The front fender of his jalopy is bashed and the seats are bedecked with paper ribbons, decorations from the dance.
26. Male caribou start to grow antlers every spring; a transformation from bald to bedecked.
27. The streets of Lhasa , Tibet's capital, have been bedecked with floral displays.