Random good picture Not show
1. The influence of time length and beat frequency on radar range is discussed.
2. Ciliary beat frequency of different cilia is equal on the same cell, it is also equal from uncinate process and inferior turbinate.
3. The correlative theories, including laser beat frequency principle and laser stabilized frequency technology are represented.
4. The changes of the myocardial beat frequency before and after administration were counted.
5. FabryPerot interferometer of laser by beat frequency with high accuracy and the experiments using it to industry interferometer is described.
6. Brillouin enhanced four wave mixing, whose interference beat frequency drives an acoustic field, can improve the SBS phase conjugation fidelity.
7. Some corrections and improvements to the beat frequency model for the quasi-periodic oscillation phenomenon in X-rays binaries have been made in this paper.
8. We compared the effect of sevoflurane on ciliary beat frequency with that of halothane and isoflurane using purified andcultured rat tracheal epithelial cells.
9. Volume - axis alignment with the beat frequency is usually in direct proportion.
10. The envelope of the beat frequency is depicted as the grey areas.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. While tail beat frequency(TBF) of GIFT strain Nile tilapia increased with increasing water current, while When water velocity was up to 0.
12. The envelope of the beat frequency will always be stationary in space; no angular velocity.
13. Physical normal adults, the frequency of breathing per minute, his pulse beat frequency of about 1 / 4, such as breathing 18 times per minute, then pulse about 72 times per minute.
14. A novel method for active fiber refractive index measurement based on beat frequency interrogation of the multi-longitudinal-mode distributed Bragg reflector (DBR) fiber laser was presented.
15. The range and Doppler information are included in the beat frequency of the linear frequency modulated continuous wave radar, and can be obtained by an two-dimensional fast Fourier transform (FFT).
16. A remote measurement system of solid surface displacement by laser Doppler effect of grating which was used to produce beat frequency is discussed.
17. Objective To investigate the effects of different concentrations of propofol on cilia beat frequency (CBF) of isolated human tracheal epithelium.
18. Expression of Adrenomedullin in Human Oviduct, Its Regulation by the Hormonal Cycle and Contact with Spermatozoa[sentencedict.com], and Its Effect on Ciliary Beat Frequency of the Oviductal Epithelium.
19. A tunable GaAlAs diode laser is used as a chirp signal source, the distance is detected by calculating the beat frequency.
20. Theoretical analysis showed that the laser frequency stability and the beat frequency stability is in the same.
21. As a result of experiments we found that the maximum value of the laser's beat frequency of the vertical vibration corresponds to the centre of gain profile of the laser.
More similar words: frequency, infrequency, low frequency, high-frequency, high frequency, frequency table, audio frequency, eigenfrequency, clock frequency, radio frequency, frequency chart, natural frequency, very high frequency, operating frequency, relative frequency, frequency modulation, cumulative frequency, frequency distribution, fundamental frequency, frequence, frequent, infrequent, frequenter, frequently, unfrequented, infrequently, sequency, fat-free, retreat from, fluency.