Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Appointees interviewed repeated a familiar theme: They all loved their jobs but are beating a retreat without regret.
2. Then Xiao Wu beat a retreat.
3. The emptiness in my mind refused to beat a retreat.
4. Donot beat a retreat immediately after you should make another attempt to hit it.
5. The government beat a retreat, canceling the announced rises in food prices.
6. Our beat a retreat back to the sofa as if chased by enemy soldiers.
7. There appeared an emergency in front. We must beat a retreat immediately.
8. Objects and fantasy are then used not as a means of venturing out, but to beat a retreat.
9. With the increase in homework, is beginning to feel powerless and times to beat a retreat.
More similar words: retreat, beat about, unbeatable, treat, treaty, entreat, mistreat, treatise, beat about the bush, treatment, beat, upbeat, beaten, beat up, get ready, beat down, beatnik, theatre, browbeat, beat the air, beatitude, great, lie at anchor, threat, wreathe, create, breath, glare at, be at war with, greatly.