Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. I was in love with her-'was' being the operative word.
3. Anyone would think you were in love with the girl.
4. I've never really been in love with anyone.
5. I had naively imagined that he was in love with me.
6. He seems to be under the erroneous impression that she is in love with him.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. He declared that he was in love with her.
8. She must still be in love with her black-haired boy; all that she's done since he left her is mooning about the house.
9. He had always been in love with the enchanted landscape of the West.
10. He was in love with her, although he did not put that name to it.
11. She was in love with him.
12. She had married Fred Bradley without being in love with the kind and considerate man who was employing her.
13. I am in love with the King and I want a divorce.
14. Of course Silas knew she was in love with him, she decided, feeling acutely embarrassed.
15. She had confided she was in love with some one else, but he didn't believe her.
16. The only thing I felt certain about was that the master was in love with her.
17. To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty. Osho
18. A woman is in love with a married man, whose wife is in a permanent coma.
19. Like everybody in the auditorium she was in love with Aznavour.
20. I have always been in love with spicy food.
21. How could anyone not be in love with her?
22. Jack: I might be in love with another woman.
23. I think you have to Be in love with someone to get it up, JiII.
24. They have continued be in love with money.
25. If I were a bitch, be in love with Biff Truesdale. Biff is perfect.
26. George: I think I be in love with this woman.
27. Ashley couldn't, couldn't be in love with her.
28. That's a little of what it's like to be in love with you!
29. Be in love with wine, come and join Aussino World Wines Festival - Beijing !
30. Darling baby i love you forever, untill we be in love with each other!
More similar words: fall in love with, in love, fall in love, live with, in line with, cope with, agree with, keep pace with, cooperate with, make peace with, interfere with, communicate with, in accordance with, come into being, in loco parentis, for the time being, love, clove, lover, glove, all over, be independent of, mull over, slovenly, bewitched, love affair, hand in glove, all over again, wither, with.