Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He doesn't seem to be aware of the problems.
2) Advanced students need to be aware of the importance of collocation.
3) He doesn't seem to be aware of the coldness of their attitude towards his appeal.
4) As time went on,people came to be aware of the seriousness of China's population.
5) You couldn't help but be aware of the peculiarity of the situation.
6) Any accountant worth their salt should be aware of the latest changes in taxation.
7) It is important to be aware of the level of formality required at any social function.
8) In the silence everyone seemed to be aware of listening ears.
9) Be aware of your own feelings.
10) This helps you to be aware of time and concentrates your mind on the immediate task.
11) Try to be aware of external factors which may unduly influence your judgement.
12) They both smiled; neither seemed likely to be aware of my absence for long.
13) Be aware of your own strengths and weaknesses .
14) It was hard for him to be aware of her; he kept sinking back into black preoccupation.
15) One should be aware of the induction of cardiac arrhythmias in older people or those with such a predisposition.
16) The village child needs to be aware of the noise and movement of the big city.
17) Be aware of how your employees respond to various existing channels of communication and pick what works best for your situation.
18) Soldiers must be aware of the concomitant risks and responsibilities of military service.
19) Just be reasonable with your diet - be aware of what sugary foods and drinks can do to your teeth.
20) Long enough for Paige to be aware of Travis's still wet hair,(sentencedict.com) and that his only covering was his jeans.
21) You also need to be aware of certain precautions that should be taken in the handling, preparing and storing of food.
22) Above all, you should be aware of an extremely important ceiling on the compensatory award.
23) Planners must be aware of the less acceptable aspects of bringing people from too large a catchment area.
24) As with many technological revolutions, you are unlikely to be aware of it.
25) Because you use these skills automatically you probably will not be aware of the large number of transferable skills you possess.
26) The important point is that librarians may at least be aware of its existence.
27) For more advanced study,(http://sentencedict.com/be aware of.html) it is important for the reader at least to be aware of these complications.
28) But to engineers - particularly mechanical engineers - patent law is something to be aware of.
29) As you use this chart to evaluate the character of your organization, be aware of two important points.
30) Be sure to alert the local planning authority, which may not be aware of the subtleties of the legislation.
More similar words: die away, give away, take away, care of, award, take care of, awareness, more often than not, figure out, moreover, stereotype, more or less, beam, bean, beach, beast, beard, war, bear out, bear on, warn, away, be able to, beat down, at war, bearings, bearable, bear with, warmth, warm up.