Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The children were all ears when Granny told them stories.
2. As soon as I mentioned money, Karen was all ears.
3. Philip was all ears.
4. Everyone was all ears as soon as I mentioned a cash prize.
5. Now children, I want you to be all ears in class.
6. I will be all ears for people who have requests and feedback about absolutely anything.
7. Please be all ears.
8. If Japan can find a way of dealing with an ageing and falling population, its neighbours will be all ears.
More similar words: learn by heart, EARS, shears, years, tears, hearse, hearsay, in tears, earshot, bear, rehearse, fearsome, beard, gearshift, rehearsal, bear out, bear up, bear off, bear on, forbear, bear away, bearing, bugbear, bear down, leave alone, bearings, bear upon, bear with, bearable, pallbearer.