Random good picture Not show
1. Such a savage punishment is abhorrent to a civilized society.
2. Racism of any kind is abhorrent to me.
3. Violence is abhorrent to his gentle nature.
4. Racial discrimination is abhorrent to my council and our staff.
5. Discrimination of any sort is abhorrent to a civilized society.
6. The practice of terrorism is abhorrent to the civilized world.
7. It would surely have been abhorrent to him.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Violence is abhorrent to him.
9. Frighting was abhorrent to him.
10. But a son who killed his mother was abhorrent to gods and to men.
More similar words: abhorrent, abhorrence, abhor, horrendous, current tax, current time, for rent, torrent, torrential, be about to, extent to, present to, consent to, give vent to, be obedient to, permanent tooth, for reference, be equivalent to, be absent from, it is apparent that, current, sing a different tune, correspondent, car rental, recurrent, occurrent, cocurrent, deterrent, currently, hormone replacement therapy.