Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The river Ganges empties itself into the Bay of Bengal.
2. Africa and the Bay of Bengal region and there have been noticeable Chuidao the northeasterly winds near the equatorial regions.
3. The shallow, funnel shape of the Bay of Bengal helps these cyclones churn up waters fast, throwing up 8–10 metre high walls of water that strike the coast.
4. A cyclone in the Bay of Bengal is threatening the eastern Indian states.
5. A river of Burma flowing about1,609km(1,000mi)southward to the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. It is the chief river of the country.
6. A country of southeast Asia on the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea.
7. Cyclone paths are difficult to predict in the Bay of Bengal because its small dimensions and shallow, 'funnel' shape cause water to churn up faster and higher, making the cyclone of shorter duration.
8. The Bay of Bengal lies in Asia.
9. Whole communities in Vanuatu, Tuvalu and the Bay of Bengal have already relocated because of sea level rise, and 16 million Egyptians may also have to leave their homes.
10. A channel, about 257 km (160 mi ) long, of the Ganges River in eastern India. The westernmost channel on the Ganges Delta, it connects Calcutta with the Bay of Bengal.
11. June 15, 2005—Akkamma sighs as she looks at neat row of corrugated sheet shelters that stand sentinel beside the quiet waters of the Bay of Bengal.
12. A river of Burma flowing about , '09 km (, 000 mi) southward to the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. It is the chief river of the country.
13. Arakan stretched for some 350 miles along the eastern shore of the Bay of Bengal.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. Are eddies nature's trigger to enhance biological productivity in the Bay of Bengal?
15. The common development pole of China-ASEAN should be: Beibu Gulf Rim and Extended Area towards Bay of Bengal.
16. Both will link these ports on the Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal -- both arms of the Indian ocean-by rail to western China.
17. The Irrawaddy River splinters into several outlets in its delta on the Bay of Bengal, creating the ideal environment for mangroves.
18. It is located between Bangladesh and Thailand, with China to the north and India to the north-west, with coastline on the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
More similar words: bay of naples, svengali, full of beans, back of beyond, a hill of beans, bayou, bayonet, day off, lay off, pay off, payoff, layoff, play off, a day off, play-off, stay off, playoff, by way of, in the way of, way of life, there is no way of, take a day off, day of atonement, fungal, day of judgement, day of reckoning, engage, engaged, bungalow, to my way of thinking.