Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The battle of El Alamein was, in Churchill's phrase, "the end of the beginning'.
2. As is well known, the Battle of El Alamein was a resounding victory and established Montgomery's reputation.
3. In 1942, the second battle of El Alamein ended after 12 days.
4. The Battle of El Alamein was a turning point in the war.
5. In headlong retreat after the Battle of El Alamein, Rommel had disobeyed orders of his F ü hrer.
6. Shortly after the birth of their only child, Tania, Etienne died from chest wounds at the Battle of El Alamein in October 1942.
More similar words: el alamein, battle of midway, battle of verdun, battle of hastings, battle of britain, battle of the bulge, battle of bull run, battle of waterloo, battle of marathon, battle of trafalgar, battle of gettysburg, rattle off, battle, rattle on, battler, embattle, battle-axe, battle cry, embattled, kettle of fish, battle plan, battledore, join battle, battleship, battlement, battle royal, battlefield, battlefront, battle field, battlements.