Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Jenny: It's my Bat Mitzvah party. I'm 13.
2. The planning for Sophie's bat mitzvah began late by American standards, almost as an afterthought.
3. And mini-poles have even been spotted as dance props at extravagant bat mitzvah parties in suburban precincts.
4. Along with their male counterparts, they are celebrating the bat mitzvah of a classmate in a cushy East Coast suburb.
5. "I'm just a normal Jewish girl, anywhere." 12-year old Sophie Rosen at her bat mitzvah.
6. She found her daughter lying on the floor at a bat mitzvah, surrounded by a group of boys, waiting for her "prince" to come and wake her.
7. They worked hard, but it was worth it: At age 14, Jenny led her own Bat Mitzvah service in English and Hebrew, accomplishing the same goal as the students who did not have a disability.
More similar words: bar mitzvah, at midday, at midnight, batman, margaret mitchell, ritzy, fritz, blitz, glitz, spritz, howitzer, atm, pulitzer, on the fritz, schnitzel, auschwitz, atman, switzerland, blitzkrieg, austerlitz, filet mignon, at most, last minute, product mix, last-minute, oatmeal, boatman, mahatma, westminster, right-minded.