Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The cook mixed the pudding in a basin.
2. The basin favours the development of farming and animal husbandry.
3. Place the eggs and sugar in a large basin.
4. The room has a wash basin.
5. I bathed the child in a plastic basin.
6. I've cleaned the basin and scrubbed the bath.
7. The Amazon river basin contains the world's largest tropical rainforest.
8. The basin was brim-full .
9. Spoon the mixture into a pudding basin and chill for at least two hours.
10. Melt 100g of cooking chocolate in a basin over hot water.
11. The topography of the river's basin has changed significantly since the floods.
12. 400,000 square kilometres of the Amazon basin have already been deforested.
13. The village lay in a peaceful basin surrounded by hills.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The basin was full of sick.
15. It is moulded into a basin - like form.
16. Fill the basin with the cake mixture.
17. She tipped the flour into the basin.
18. Georgia was bent over the basin, throwing up.
19. Turn off the taps——the basin is brimming over.
20. We were given a basin of water to wash our hands in.
21. Water splashed in the basin of the fountain.
22. Henry brushed and spat into the basin, noticing the blood darken the snow-white saliva.
23. The basin formation was associated with contemporaneous acid volcanism.
24. The water was even with the rim of the basin.
25. When he had finished washing he began to wipe the basin clean.
26. A prothonotary warbler adds a splash of gold to a tableau of cherry blossoms along the Tidal Basin in Washington,(Sentencedict.com) D.C.
27. She looked up into the gilt-edged mirror above the basin and cursed silently.
28. For the 10 pairs of rusty-colored owls hiding out in the Tucson basin, finally, at least somebody gives a hoot.
29. It sat forlornly in the middle of an arid coastal basin, lacking both a port and a railroad.
30. A considerable amount of time and money has been spent in pursuing the study of river basin dynamics.
More similar words: basis, basic, basically, casino, pleasing, increasing, increasingly, displeasing, bask, base, abase, basket, abash, abashed, baseball, based on, unabashed, basement, database, lambaste, basketball, bombastic, abasement, as if, as is, baseball cap, ambassador, unabashedly, aside, oasis.