Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The basic vocabulary of a language is those words that must be learnt.
2. I'll start her off on some fairly basic stuff and see how she gets on.
3. It has a basic construction of brick under a tiled roof.
4. He can't grasp the basic concepts of mathematics.
5. The human body has a symmetry that is basic to our sense of beauty.
6. I really need to get some basic financial advice.
7. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
8. Freedom of expression is a basic human right.
9. They have shown a ruthless disregard for basic human rights.
10. One of the most basic requirements for any form of angling is a sharp hook.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. You'll be quite safe if you observe certain basic precautions.
12. The basic unit of society is the family.
13. There's a basic contradiction in the whole idea of paying for justice.
14. Contact with other people is a basic human need.
15. The basic forms of jacket, vest, and breeches developed slowly.
16. Drums are basic to African music.
17. All applicants for the job should have a basic grounding in computer skills.
18. They've copied the basic design from the Japanese model and added a few of their own refinements.
19. An educational system which fails to teach basic arithmetic is seriously deficient.
20. Education is one of the basic human rights written into the United Nations Charter.
21. I had only a basic familiarity with computers.
22. The children progressed in the acquisition of basic skills.
23. The language this computer uses is BASIC.
24. The basic theme of these stories never.
25. We need to challenge some of the basic assumptions of western philosophy.
26. There are certain things that are absolutely basic to the maintenance of a good relationship.
27. People judged to be functionally illiterate lack the basic reading and writing skills required in everyday life.
28. The basic lack of government funding is at the core of the problem.
29. The basic design of the car is very similar to that of earlier models.
30. Many children are so unfit they are unable to do even basic exercises.
More similar words: basically, base, basket, music, based on, basement, database, basketball, physics, classic, musical, musician, ambassador, physically, classical, music stand, physician, as is, as if, Asian, aside, casino, as it is, emphasis, set aside, put aside, lay aside, emphasize, invasion, as it were.