Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Other rooms are artfully arranged in the base period.
2. It has a one-year base period and four one-year options.
3. The contract term is for a Base period of one year and four one-year options.
4. The contract has a four-month base period and three one-year options.
5. Work under the contract, which has one five-year base period, will be performed at American Systems' facility in San Diego, and at government ship and shore facilities worldwide.
6. The actual exchange rate is higher than the base period exchange rate, calls it the actual exchange rate depreciation.
7. The contract has a one-year base period of performance, three one-year options, and a total value of million if all options are exercised.
8. The system uses base period wages to calculate MBA.
9. The contract performance covers a 6 month base period with four one-year option periods.
10. The contract has a one - year base period and two, one - year options.
11. The contract includes a base period of five years with one five-year option.
12. GISS uses a base period of 1951 to 1980; the Met Office uses 1961 to 1990; the Japanese Meteorological Agency uses 1971 to 2000; and NCDC uses the entire 20th century.
13. It has a one-year base period and one six-month option.
14. So long as therefore definite base period level!
15. Demonstrate how the system identifies base period.
16. DataPath's award has a one-year base period and includes additional terms for up to 10 years total.
17. Eligibility for such payments shall be determined by clearly-defined criteria such as income, status as a producer or landowner, factor use or production level in a defined and fixed base period.
18. The article expounds the nature of periodic function and proves the existence of the base period of the continuous periodic function.
19. Work on the contract will be conducted over a three-year base period with one, two-year, and one, four-year option period.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. The task order, which was awarded during CSC's fiscal 2011 second quarter, has a one-year base period and a 10-month option, bringing the estimated total 22-month value to million.
21. The contracts stem from the SeaPort Enhanced Rolling Admissions solicitation and have a one-year base period with one five-year award term and one additional four-year award term.
22. They compare average temperatures at any given time and place to a long-term average, or base period, for each area.
23. Similarly when use purchasing computation Renminbi balanced rate, the rate base period choice appears extremely importantly.
24. The award is a performance based, level of effort cost plus fixed fee contract with a one year base period and the potential of four one-year options.
More similar words: time period, grace period, periodontal disease, base pair, baseplate, period, periods, periodic, pay period, periodical, periodically, periodicity, periodic law, periodontal, final period, periodontist, period of time, periodontium, latent period, periodontics, periodontitis, waiting period, latency period, payback period, period of notice, periodization, periodic table, neonatal period, discount period, photoperiodism.