1) The bard was fair, but she must teach them some court dances, Elizabeth thought.
2) I can be a bard, a philosopher, an actor.
3) Now he was the Bard of the Boulevard.
4) Regardless, Bard said, the $ 14 million experiment showed that large structures can be inflated in orbit.
5) Representative David Bard of Pennsylvania proposed that the national government levy a tax on each slave imported.
6) The House, unimpressed by Bard and Smilie, postponed consideration of the tax.
7) See the famous plays of the Bard performed by one of the world's greatest theatre companies.
8) Mr. Serkin currently teaches at Bard College Conservatory of Music and the Longy School of Music.
9) Harbin was as the Bard because of ice and snow.
10) Lamartine was her favourite bard from the period when she first could feel.
11) He is often called England's national poet and the "Bard of Avon".
12) I don't mind more Bard work.
13) The Folger library's Ziegler thinks the Bard had a more balanced view.
14) I mean,[http://sentencedict.com/bard.html] being a bard is pretty silly.
15) Check out our bard information page now!
16) See Bardic Music in the bard class description.
17) A man so difficult to please must be bard to work with.
18) The iron bard had been sawn ( clean ) through, and the prisoner had escaped.
19) Never ask a bard to play the banjo.
20) Though a bard like Shakespear, he certainly a way with words.
21) A gnome bard has enchanted several locals and then disappeared with them.
22) By comparison with that, what is it to him if one bard goes free?
23) Pacino also interviews people on the street to get their opinion of the Bard.
24) If you feel you need a night away from the Bard, you might try the Oregon Cabaret Theater.
25) Ben Izzy, 37, studied storytelling and writing at Stanford University before traveling to 23 countries as a globetrotting bard.
26) Saint Columban himself, after becoming a monk, lived and studied with a bard in Leinster.
27) Jonathan Cott, the editor of a recent collection of Bob Dylan interviews, said the motives of the gravel-voiced bard were frequently impenetrable.
28) Though battalions of experts have devoted their lives to dissecting his plays and poems, their hopes of wringing new clues about the "secret life" of the Bard of Avon have gone unrealized .
29) So he sent him to a branch of the great Florentine banking house of the Bard.
30) We lawyers may think we have a pretty good grip on the law, but the Bard of Avon is smarter than we are, and he has news for us.