Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I decided to show the results in a bar graph.
(2) The output was a bar graph to show how much the new input resembled each of the ten people.
(3) A bar graph shows present depth and maximum depth reached.
(4) Underneath the bar graph are listed the inbred mouse strains or transgenics from which the analysis was made.
(5) Does every apply to the bar graph, broken line graph, pie diagram? Sentencedict.com
(6) Bar Charts: A bar graph is placed over each object being shaded.
(7) Implements a graphical display , such as a bar graph, of an integer value.
(8) The bar graph provides some interesting data concerning health and sleeping.
(9) The first bar graph refers to consumer trends.
(10) Plot (on the same graph) a bar graph with causes on x-axis and percent frequency on y-axis.
(11) About how much of every ￡100 is spent on each item shown in the divided bar graph?
(12) This can be done on an annual basis with a bar graph which reveals the annual growth rate.
(13) Breathing rhythm was established by the movement of a bar graph displayed on the computer screen.
(14) Signal strengths and the switching threshold can be read from the display as numeric values or as a bar graph.
(15) Drag onto the page to add a customizable, three - dimensional bar graph.
More similar words: graph, graphic, grapheme, graphite, epigraph, autograph, polygraph, biography, homograph, paragraph, telegraph, topography, photograph, demography, cartography, demographic, photography, stenographer, photographer, choreography, bibliography, biogeography, autobiography, cinematography, barge, bargain, embargo, undergraduate, plea bargain, agoraphobia.