Random good picture Not show
1. They operate rather like bank deposit accounts, where the interest rate is credited at regular intervals.
2. Of much greater interest is where that bank deposit comes from.
3. Building society and bank deposit investors could hardly say the same.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Income from an overseas bank deposit arises in the overseas accumulation trust and is validly accumulated.
5. Identify the transactions from source documents, such as bank deposit slips, sale receipts, and check stubs.
6. Using bank deposit as a pledge to implement power charge recovery security can effectively reduce the risk of reclaiming power charge for electric power bureau.
7. Prepare and make the daily bank deposit.
8. Monetary fund shall separately list cash, bank deposit and other monetary funds of the Company.
9. Do you have any bank deposit accounts or an interest in one?
10. Please fax ore - mail us the bank deposit receipt and the completed order form for our confirmation.
11. Transmit the general cashier Remittance Summary, Bank Deposit slips to finance manager and the General Cashier Report to Income Audit.
12. Q : Have you any bank deposit?
13. Among them, Zhejiang dollars for the biennium bank deposit rates the highest, reaching 3.5 percent.
14. Bank deposit account is divided into the basic deposit account, a general deposit account, temporary deposit account and a special deposit account.
15. The bank deposit was sitting in the office.
16. Ask please: Be how much bank 10,000 bank deposit interest for 1 year now?
17. My option change will be: 100 % AUS Bank Deposit Fund.
18. Discuss by analysing American bank deposit insurance system, and to bank deposit insurance system function.
19. On selling his National Savings certificates, he would be paid by cheque and his bank deposit would increase.
20. This can be done, for example, if the company acquires a source of income, such as opening a bank deposit account.
21. The seller has given up goods in exchange for an increase in his bank deposit.
22. The invention relates to a method and a system for preventing peculation of bank deposit, in particular to a method and a system for preventing peculation of the deposit of a personal savings card.
23. Me: my parents . would you like to see the bank deposit records?
24. This month, we have added the following accounting item to the system: Bank Deposit - Foreign Debt Account.
25. For stocks already issued, stockholders shall ask the issuer to reftmd the issue price and the interest calculated on the price, using the bank deposit interest rate for the corresponding period.
26. There are basically four ways people hand over money to financial institutions: 1. Bank deposit accounts.
27. In general to get a reasonable return, or at least higher than bank deposit interest rates.
28. This should take the form of a copy of a bank deposit certificate for the loan and a copy of either the deposit slip or passbook for the account that the loan was paid into.
29. The forms of virtual capital are diversified and dynamic. Bank deposit currency is the important form of virtual capital.
30. In the case of a 1% rebate, the high-roller's expected loss rate then falls to 1.85%, which doesn't compare too unfavorably with current mainland bank deposit rates.
More similar words: deposit, depositor, depository, depositary, deposition, deposit slip, time deposit, demand deposit, fixed deposit, safe deposit box, deposit account, security deposit, deposit insurance, safety deposit box, certificate of deposit, repository, reposition, preposition, pole position, prepositional, repositioning, bank draft, prepositional phrase, postposition, postpositive, depose, junk dealer, deposed, guidepost, posit.