Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bank charges a commission on all foreign currency transactions.
2. There are no bank charges if you stay in credit.
3. That bank charges a high commission for cashing traveller's cheques.
4. The bank charges a fixed rate for each transaction.
5. You risk incurring bank charges if you exceed your overdraft limit.
6. You'll pay some hefty bank charges if you go overdrawn without permission.
7. The bank charges ￡30 for a bounced cheque.
8. Mr Steward said that the bank charges no fees or premiums for Shire.
9. Customers still get landed with unexpected bills for bank charges, despite the arrival of the age of free banking.
10. If the check bounces, the bank charges a fee of $18.
11. If you incur bank charges, some banks operate a slightly cheaper tariff for direct debits because they are more easily handled.
12. The State Bank charges lower rates on personal loans.
13. Bank charges for loans are often negotiable.
14. This resulted in bank charges which, in turn, led to the account itself becoming overdrawn.
15. The bank charges interest at 14%.
16. All bank charges and commissions outside Switzerland are for the account of beneficiary.
17. For this service the bank charges 1 percent of the amount of the check.
18. Overseas telex cable, postage, facsimile and bank charges as incurred are chargeable to client.
19. All bank charges and credits are recorded on your monthly statement.
20. There will be Bank charges in connection with the credit.
21. The bank charges me ten dollars for every transfer.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. All bank charges outside Bahrain are payable by the beneficiary.
23. Still, there will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
24. It is clear that all the current bank charges, is the obvious price cartel.
25. Any bank charges shall be deducted from the returnable amount.
26. For example, competition could cut the size of phone bills and end the imposition of unreasonable bank charges on small businesses.
27. The credit will cover the invoice, discounting, and any other bank charges.
28. Britain's Office of Fair Trading has already ruled some bank charges unfair.
29. His account with the Bank of China had been debited with the sum of $5 for half-yearly bank charges.
30. If this LC is negotiated by a bank other than the advising bank the negotiating bank is to certify on covering schedule that advising bank charges are paid.
More similar words: bank check, charge sheet, freight charges, charge, charged, charger, in charge, charge to, recharge, charge up, charge off, blank cheque, blank check, supercharge, in charge of, surcharge, discharge, uncharged, a blank cheque, discharged, overcharge, discharger, supercharger, supercharged, take charge, charge card, chargeable, late charge, formal charge, extra charge.