Random good picture Not show
1. But also, I carried a bandolier of the shotgun-type shells, white phosphorous, and smoke rounds.
2. The man looked around and then, almost absent-mindedly, drew a shod throwing knife from his bandolier and hurled it.
3. Kenner, for example, uses its Mexican direct investment to assemble the Chewbacca Bandolier Strap because this gives access to a resource, cheap labor, for the product's manufacture.
4. From his long, black hair to his Tricorn hat, braided beard and bandolier packing six pistols, Blackbeard the pirate was certainly inventive with his image.
5. As first mate on the airship I figured he would still have mechanic duties, as seen from his classic bandolier now serving as a tool bag.
More similar words: gondolier, mandolin, holier-than-thou, condole, gondola, flier, plier, young and old, indolent, relier, pliers, outlier, indolence, endolymph, complier, supplier, collier, atelier, haulier, earlier, applier, idolize, idolise, indolently, condolence, hotelier, espalier, cavalier, colliery, condole with.