Random good picture Not show
1. Several hundred people twirl around the ballroom dance floor.
2. Voice over They've been ballroom dancing in Cheltenham Town Hall for 50 years now.
3. But what would then be the case with an exhibition or competition of ballroom dancing?
4. We teach the full range of ballroom dances.
5. If a man has a weakness, besides an apprehension of people who enjoy ballroom dancing, it is gadgets.
6. Rugby supporters, who are as much licence-payers as are aficionados of ballroom dancing, have, I think, been short-changed.
7. First ballroom dancing, then golf, then polo and now chess.
8. The center also offers tap and ballroom dance classes, yoga and Chairobics, which is a low-impact exercise program.
9. One early distinction suggests itself: ballet is performed for an audience; ballroom dancing is where we can all join in.
10. But ballroom dancing is an activity that screams out for a band.
11. I was very fond of ballroom dancing, and of other things associated with the tripping of the light-fantastic.
12. A ballroom dance in2/4 time, characterized by long, sliding steps.
13. Learn tips and pointers for the ballroom dance Sugar Push in this free online video dance lesson.
14. Learn to cha cha and ballroom dance in this free dancing video lesson.
15. Ballroom dance also known as modern dance, or Modern dance is a kind of sport dance, which includes the waltz, tango, complementary dance,[sentencedict.com] quickstep and Viennese waltz.
16. Beguine:a ballroom dance similar to the rumba, based on a dance of Martinique and St. Lucia.
17. A combine of ballroom dance, ethnic dance and aerobics Dance.
18. A rhythmic ballroom dance that originated in Latin America.
19. I join and jump the ballroom dance, it is afternoon on Wednesday.
20. Try to join groups of interest such as ballroom dance classes or perhaps an internet organization.
21. Learn this classic ballroom dance with a demonstration from a dance instructor in this free video on folk dancing.
22. The pairs figure skating and ballroom dance , both staged last Wednesday are unmistakably, incontrovertibly gay.
23. How do you like this ballroom dance?
24. You are dressed in formal evening clothes, and it is obvious you are competing in a ballroom dance contest.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Learn the crossover cumbia steps with help from a ballroom dance instructor in this free video on Latin dancing.
26. This added even more machinery for the preoccupation of ballroom dance.
27. Continue dancing cumbia steps while side-to-side with help from a ballroom dance instructor in this free video on Latin dancing.
28. On our first or second date, Dave asked me so many earnest questions about my award-winning background in ballroom dance that I finally confessed I knew only the jitterbug.
29. Learn the cumbia line dance steps with help from a ballroom dance instructor in this free video on Latin dancing.
30. Practice more advanced cumbia steps with help from a ballroom dance instructor in this free video on Latin dancing.
More similar words: ballroom dancing, ballroom, ballet dancer, set the ball rolling, hotel room, keep the ball rolling, schoolroom, control room, to keep the ball rolling, to start the ball rolling, from dawn till dusk, from day to day, dance, dancer, all-round, all round, conference room, voidance, guidance, riddance, dance hall, tendance, abidance, dance away, tap dance, abundance, redundance, danceable, rain dance, impedance.