1. The new ball gown was a great success.
2. I was shoehorning myself into my skin-tight ball gown.
3. She wore a yellow taffeta ball gown with black pumps and matching bum bag for her liver treats!
4. The inaugural ball gown was an emphatic announcement that the first lady was going to play the style game her way.
5. Her ball gown was an old grey dress which she had prettified with some lengths of Brussels lace.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. They are categorized by Silhouette: A-Line, Ball Gown, Trumpet/Mermaid, Dropped Waist, Short Slim/Column or Separates.
7. Wild Card: Hathaway has never met a ball gown she didn't love and this fairytale Oscar de la Renta one is a total show-stopper.
8. I figured I'd go without the ball gown, just to ease him into things.
9. She looked stunning as she tripped down the stairs in her ball gown.
10. B . Yes , I want make some big ball gown with different beading.
11. If an invitation clearly states"White Tie"or"Formal"on the lower right, it is required to wear the formal evening clothes for the man and a ball gown and jewelry for the woman.
12. Mysterious Janice - Violet hair that matches with her sexy black ball gown.
13. Wu created a one - shouldered, draped white chiffon ball gown for Mrs. Obama.
More similar words: ill-gotten, ball game, football game, baseball glove, basketball game, gown, fall guy, algol, go with, call girl, go wrong, glasgow, tollgate, full-grown, hidalgo, go without, nightgown, algorism, algorithm, evening gown, wedding gown, well-groomed, algonquian, dressing gown, algorithmic, capital goods, go without saying, go with the stream, industrial goods, local government.