Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The shift in the balance of power in the region has had far-reaching consequences.
2) Firms are trying to shift the balance of power in the labour market back in their favour.
3) A small centre party holds the balance of power in the Assembly.
4) Recent developments have swayed the balance of power in the region.
5) Crisis situations tend to tilt the balance of power in favour of the president.
6) The balance of power swung wildly from one party to the other.
7) The war brought about a shift in the balance of power.
8) The balance of power shifted away from workers towards employers.
9) Some headway has been made towards restoring the balance of power.
10) This shifts the balance of power towards leasing companies and vehicle hire groups.
11) They agreed in rejecting the balance of power as a hopelessly inefficient mechanism for this purpose.
12) The power of the wind is at your command.The balance of power must be preserved.
13) The election of so many Republicans to Congress has changed the balance of power in Washington.
14) Since the two main parties each won the same number of seats,(http://sentencedict.com/balance of power.html) the minority party holds the balance of power.
15) With 18% of the votes, the Green Party now holds the balance of power in the national assembly.
16) When the election is over, this will be the party holding the balance of power.
17) Both countries have a vested interest in maintaining the balance of power.
18) The growth of the new political party upset the balance of power.
19) The process of economic development was accompanied by a balance of power between the crown and the landed nobility.
20) Case said these seemingly contradictory deals were simple exercises in economic balance of power.
21) The purpose of the referendum was to change the balance of power between the executive and the legislature.
22) But despite their endorsement in the municipal elections last October, it is not the moderates who hold the balance of power.
23) During the general election the doggie vote could hold the balance of power.
24) His seat is safe but high hopes of Liberal Democrats holding the balance of power in a new administration have already faded.
25) The President urged the Premier to preserve the existing balance of power in arms and geography.
26) Sixthly, the role of prudence in constraining the activities of states especially when there was a perceived balance of power.
27) There was no clear majority in the remaining council, where the balance of power was held by the United Democratic Front.
28) The correct response depends upon the outcome of the assessment of the balance of power conducted during preparation.
29) One other group is expected to get more than 23 seats - and therefore to hold the balance of power.
30) In the years that followed, achievements by one side or the other alternated, maintaining a precarious balance of power.
More similar words: balance of payments, balance of, balance, balanced, on balance, balance sheet, trial balance, debit balance, credit balance, hang in the balance, in advance of, preponderance of evidence, in defiance of, nonchalance, power, empower, superpower, power cut, powerful, overpower, willpower, solar power, powerfully, empowerment, power broker, power of attorney, avalanche, in consequence of, absence of mind, in the presence of.