Random good picture Not show
1. The gymnast performed on the balance beam with an easy grace.
2. She almost started to fall from the balance beam but recovered herself in time.
3. Her movements on the balance beam were perfectly coordinated.
4. Olympic order for women is: vault, uneven Bars, Balance beam and floor exercise.
5. Female gymnasts compete on the vault, uneven bars, balance beam and floor.
6. She performed on the balance beam with much grace.
7. World Cup - 1 st balance beam and 2000 Sydney Olympic Games 1 st balance beam.
8. Amy: There are four: floor exercise, vault, balance beam and asymmetrical bars.
9. Through test and analysis of working stress on balance beam and lengthwise beam of dozer frame, a strength design method and the basis for compiling load spectrum are given in the paper.
10. The gymnast poised herself on the balance beam gracefully.
11. Gymnastics World Cup - 1 st balance beam.
12. BALANCE BEAM - I have no idea what this is.
13. The gymnast poised herself on the balance beam.
14. At present, balance beam and rhythmic gymnastic are restricted to women only.
15. Women alone compete on the balance beam and the uneven parallel bars.
16. The little girl performed gracefully on the balance beam.
17. She balances herself on the balance beam with a single arm.
18. Look there. A girl is on the balance beam.
19. She excels in vault ,(sentencedict.com) balance beam and uneven bars.
20. She performed perfectly on the balance beam.
21. East Asia Games - 1 st team, 1 st all - around, and 1 st balance beam.
22. There are four set exercises for women: floor exercises, vault, balance beam and handstand.
23. She must be the most excellent one on the balance beam.
24. A: There are four: floor exercise , vault , balance beam and asymmetrical bars.
More similar words: balance, balanced, balancer, in balance, balance of, off balance, unbalance, on balance, imbalance, balance due, imbalanced, unbalanced, balance sheet, bank balance, on the balance, zero balance, cash balance, overbalance, debit balance, well balanced, color balance, balance scale, final balance, normal balance, microbalance, balanced diet, balance point, well-balanced, balanced fund, trade balance.