Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Baking soda is only sodium bicarbonate, with no acid added.
(2) Baking soda will help relieve some odors.
(3) Some people leave an unopened box of baking soda in the back of the refrigerator to prevent the problem.
(4) Activated charcoal, spread on a pan like baking soda, also alleviates an odor problem.
(5) Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
(6) The baking soda did not produce bubbles when water was added.
(7) In a large bowl, blend the cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
(8) Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
(9) Explanation Both baking powder and baking soda are used in baking cakes and some breads.
(10) Sift the baking soda and flour together.
(11) In a cup, dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda in one tablespoon of water.
(12) Mix and sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir in almonds.
(13) On slowest speed, mix in the flour and baking soda.
(14) Add vanilla to milk. Sift salt, baking soda and flour together.
(15) Brighten piano keys with a paste of baking soda and water.
(16) Follow-up Bring other substances such as sugar, baking soda, or corn syrup to dissolve in water.
(17) In another bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
(18) Remove from heat. Add baking soda and stir quickly until mixture foams.
(19) But given heavy doses of baking soda he began to recover, and was perfectly normal three days later.
(20) In medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
(21) Wash the interior with baking soda water or mild detergent.
(22) Add a spoonful of baking soda to the red cabbage water.
(23) Add baking soda and stir quickly until mixture foams.
(24) Wash the inside walls of the refrigerator with a solution of 2 tablespoons baking soda to 1 quart water.
(25) Wash walls with a solution of two tablespoons of baking soda to one quart warm water.
(26) Rub spots with an equal amount of toothpaste and baking soda on a damp cotton cloth. Sentencedict.com
(27) Scour the bowl with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
(28) Actress Lindsay Wagner revealed her recipe to combat jet lag: Epsom salts and baking soda poured into a hot bath.
(29) Ask the students if they know what baking powder and baking soda are used for. 2.
(30) Occasionally, some pregnant women want to eat non-food substances; baking soda, coffee grounds, even coal or chalk.
More similar words: washing soda, have the makings of, baking, makings, takings, taking, making, waking, breaking and entering, leaking, shaking, soaking, croaking, forsaking, creaking, squeaking, speaking, waking up, sneaking, breaking, mistaking, bookings, kingship, overtaking, taking over, film-making, soda, undertaking, breaking away, painstaking.