Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All main courses are served with chips or baked potato.
2. You can choose either french fries, baked potato, or mashed potatoes.
3. See, e-mail is a baked potato chip as opposed to a greasy, fried one.
4. A 5. 5-ounce baked potato without toppings contains about 120 calories and no fat.
5. A baked potato is very permissible, of course.
6. Tea: Poached fish in cheese sauce, peas, baked potato, piece of fresh fruit.
7. Would you like a salad or a baked potato?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Would you like Baked potato, potato skin or French fries to come with your steak?
9. For example, choose a baked potato with salsa or steak sauce (instead of butter and sour cream) to replace French fries.
10. I must say that even their baked potato skin is better than TGI! ! ! !
11. Entree with baked potato skin, chorizo sausage, wedges and baby spinach salad.
12. Okay. That's the chicken with a baked potato, and a glass of milk.
13. I'll have a baked potato, green beans and an egg salad.
14. Give me a baked potato with sour cream.
15. I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
16. Would you like French fries, a baked potato or rice?
17. Would you like a baked potato, French fries or mashed potatoes?
18. Server : Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
19. Fried chicken, meatloaf, baked potato, corn, baked beans and apple pie would be considered traditional American dishes.
20. Would you like the French Fries or a baked potato?
21. Would you like fries or a baked potato with your steak?
22. I had a steak and a baked potato.
23. John: I'd like the broiled chicken, a baked potato, and salad with blue cheese dressing.
24. Avoid quiches, pasties and meat pies, but don't be shy of the ubiquitous baked potato.
25. Or how the mayonnaise melted into a piping hot baked potato?
26. Some other ways salsa can spice up a dish: Top a baked potato or macaroni and cheese.
27. All right. And would you prefer rice or a baked potato with that?
28. All right, so my friend would like to have steak, baked potato and green salad.
29. I needn’t tell you thatthis proved to be a major holocaust, forever ruining at least one J.Mendel dress, and catapulting a baked potato into the cleavage of atony brunette.
30. Although it sounds like urban legend, this futuristic building was inspired by a baked potato served to the architect during a dinner for the American Institute of Architects.
More similar words: potato, a hot potato, bake, mesopotamia, naked, take down, not at all, peaked cap, rotating, denotation, annotation, connotation, crop rotation, dictator, spectator, gustatory, dictatorial, dictatorship, cocked, wicked, packed, linked, wrecked, blocked, shocked, pot, total, spot, notable, totally.