Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's good added to breads, casseroles, and baked goods.
2. Then they would divide up the baked goods and take them home.
3. A person who prepares baked goods as a profession is called a baker.
4. Baked goods are also served at tea breaks.
5. So I can sell my baked goods and whatnot on the internet.
6. The starch in potatoes, cereals, and baked goods digests very rapidly.
7. People use pumpkin ( pumpkins ) in pies, breads, cakes and other baked goods.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
8. It can be used to substitute for part of the flour in baked goods.
9. People use pumpkin in pies, breads, cakes and other baked goods.
10. They provide a longer - lasting energy source than processed baked goods and sugar.
11. It'slows down yeast growth in breads, cakes, cookies, and other baked goods.
12. They proide a longer - lasting energy source than processed baked goods and sugar.
13. His passion for cleanliness and order on his passion for fried food and baked goods.
More similar words: canned goods, finished goods, damaged goods, imported goods, processed goods, manufactured goods, baked, well and good, sun-baked, goods, half-baked, baked potato, good sense, good shape, free goods, goods train, good spirit, white goods, capital goods, in good spirits, goods in stock, deliver goods, durable goods, inferior goods, duty free goods, consumer goods, good samaritan, tangible goods, goods in transit, cost of goods sold.