Random good picture Not show
1. Seven senior federal law enforcement officers from Baja California have been slain in the past year.
2. Baja California Sur, whose southern end includes the booming Los Cabos resort, was granted statehood in 1971.
3. The vessel is about 30 miles off the Baja California coast, in international waters.
4. At least in Baja California, real estate should remain a prime factor in building new economic muscle.
5. Baja California law forbids land invasions, yet other provisions in the law allow squatters to legalize their holds after five years.
6. They help train Baja California police officers, firefighters and rescue teams in such basic first-aid measures as cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
7. Most businesses have been closing down on Mexico Baja California Peninsula ahead of hurricane Jimena.
8. Mexican soldiers have discovered a so-called "narco-tunnel" in Baja California that extends under the US border.
9. Known from widely scattered localities extending from off Baja California in the eastern Pacific to the Yucatan Channel in the western central Atlantic.
10. This is the postcode category of BCN - Baja California, Mexico.
11. Families in parts of Baja California Sur, Mexico and in Guatemala are using it.
12. Almost overnight, it transformed this sleepy village on the eastern shores of Baja California Sur.
13. Mistrust and disagreements among the various police agencies operating in Baja California are nothing new.
14. Tijuana, on the border of California in the northern Baja California state.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Monday, during a high-speed chase through the streets of the Baja California state capital.
16. Prosecutors said the cartel wanted to increase its presence in Baja California, which is dominated by the Arellano F lix cartel.
17. About three weeks ago, Teran released a four-year strategic plan to improve public safety throughout Baja California.
18. Abortion is legal in Mexico City, while the Supreme Court ruled this week to uphold state laws in Baja California that say life begins at conception.
19. Smaller studies have shown that this so-called bycatch can kill large numbers of turtles—in Baja California, for example.
20. A land rush and building boom are reshaping Los Cabos, the upscale resort community at the tip of Baja California in Mexico.
21. On the morning of June 25, Celia was roughly 1,330 kilometers (825 miles) southwest of the southern tip of Baja California.
22. A gray whale looks up at tourists in the Laguna San Ignacio on Mexico's Baja California peninsula February 8, 2006.
23. That storm is expected to approach the southwestern tip of Baja California early tomorrow.
24. A series of mountain ranges of extreme western North America extending from southeast Alaska to Baja California along the coastline of the Pacific Ocean.
25. On April 4, 2010, a major earthquake (magnitude 7.2) and numerous aftershocks shook the ground in the vicinity of the Laguna Salada Fault in northern Baja California.
26. A police officer and his dog stand guard by seized marijuana at the Baja California state police headquarters in Tijuana, Mexico, Monday Nov. 1, 2010.
27. Currently, this condor inhabits only the Grand Canyon area, Zion National Park, and western coastal mountains of California and northern Baja California.
28. The officials said a suspect was arrested in the northern state of Baja California but a motive had not been determined.
29. WYSS have collaborated for nearly 20 years. Their expeditions have taken them to the Rocky Mountains, Baja California, the Andes of Chile, and Madagascar.
30. The advice said: "Cases have been reported in Mexico City, together with the states of Oaxaca, San Luis Potosi, Mexicali and Baja California."
More similar words: california, californian, californium, maniacal, maniacally, ammoniacal, megalomaniacal, calif, umbilical hernia, ornithological, vernier caliper, lifo, filiform, coliform, jacaranda, galliformes, hernia, jacksonian, life jacket, fornix, herniate, horn in, cornish, cornice, morning, bifocal, Hibernian, herniation, mornings, fornicate.