Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) This was the road where the bagpipes had been hit by a piece of shrapnel.
(2) The sound of bagpipes heralded the return of the hometown hero.
(3) Bagpipes are considered family heirlooms and the pipers provide their own.
(4) The bagpipes were still there, they had not played a note since yesterday afternoon.
(5) Tom was aghast when he saw the bagpipes.
(6) The memorial at the bomb site featured mournful bagpipes played Amazing Grace after Marine Capt.
(7) He started to learn the bagpipes at the age of nine and won several junior prizes.
(8) I started up the bagpipes and was soon under way[sentencedict .com], marching up and down the church hall.
(9) Bagpipes and reels open the competitions of local sporting events, which are called Highland Gatherings.
(10) The sound of bagpipes doesn't stir my blood.
(11) BRAZILIAN beats, Scottish bagpipes and Indian drummers - the streets of Melbourne will be alive with the sounds of multiculturalism when the Walk for Harmony is held tomorrow.
(12) Bagpipes and dancing open the competitions of local sporting events , which are not titled Higlistenth GatITings.
(13) Fisher once took his bagpipes to the bank of a river, and played upon them with the hope of making the fish rise; but never a one put his nose out of the water.
(14) In Scotland the military tattoo traditionally includes bagpipes and drums.
(15) Yes, and I'm also learning to play the bagpipes.
(16) I drop out to the side of the road and pull off my rucksack containing the bagpipes.
(17) On the bitterly cold morning of Sunday 13 November 1715 the two armies were woken respectively by bagpipes and trumpets.
(18) Because when the curtain went up, there were three men playing the bagpipes.
(19) Given permission by the Brigade Major to pay a visit to the Highland Division to obtain new reeds for the bagpipes.
(20) Maybe the Officer had a point, that this was no place to play bagpipes.
(21) I could hear the slow, mournful music of the bagpipes.
(22) Returned that same evening to Brigade Headquarters to collect my rucksack containing all my worldly possessions and, of course, the bagpipes.
(23) There, in the foothills of the Ruwenzoris, we heard, of all the sounds in the world, bagpipes.
(24) They arrived at the federal building site to the keening of bagpipes.
(25) Emperor Frederick showed him great kindness and asked what reward he wanted for playing so well upon the bagpipes.
(26) By and by he saw a man playing the bagpipes - Tweedle - dum, tweedle - dee.
(27) Music makes its way into the battlefield, in the form of bagpipes, drums, flutes and trumpets.
(28) Seven years ago, an attempt to amend noise laws came close to effectively outlawing bagpipes.
(29) He had recently eaten, and after 25 minutes of laughing on a full stomach his heart failed while he was watching a fight between a set of bagpipes and a black pudding.
(30) Something about the four weird sisters or ugly sisters, (it's actually the Weird Sisters) playing bagpipes or something, I don't know.