Random good picture Not show
1. Shopping - bag ladies are not very communicative and take general conversation as an intrusion.
2. She practised being a bag lady.
3. You, as much as the smelly old bag lady in the street, are a living miracle.
4. And local residents, seeing the same bag lady on the same corner every day,[sentencedict.com] will slip her some change as they pass.
5. One quasi bag lady spends about eight hours every day at the foot of the main escalator in a railroad station, although she rents a room in a cheap hotel in the neighborhood.
6. Sure. Isn't is amazing that a bag lady had run into a gold watch in the garbage?
7. Jesus, she turned into the Harvard bag lady.
8. Isn't it amazing that a bag lady had found a gold watch in the garbage?
9. The bag lady never asked for a handout.
10. “I have had nightmares about becoming a bag lady, ” she said.
11. Isn't it amazing that a bag lady had run into a gold watch in the garbage?
12. In fact, I've always wanted to play a realistic, no make-up, bag lady.
More similar words: young lady, leading lady, lady, raglan, old lady, malady, landlady, ladybug, at a glance, ladyship, ladylike, ladybird, first lady, saleslady, opera glasses, lady-killer, unladylike, glad, prostaglandin, take a glance at, glade, gladly, gladden, gladstone, glad rags, gladness, gladdened, gladiolus, gladiator, everglades.