Random good picture Not show
1) The police were baffled, and Sherlock Holmes was called in to investigate.
2) Officials say they're baffled about the cause of the gas explosion.
3) One of the exam questions baffled me completely.
4) She was completely baffled by his strange behaviour.
5) I'm baffled as to why she hasn't called.
6) Police are baffled by the murder.
7) The examination question baffled me completely and I couldn't answer it.
8) The storms have baffled meteorologists in the United States.
9) Medical authorities were baffled,(http://sentencedict.com/baffle.html) both as to its causes and its virulence.
10) The swindler tried to baffle him out of his money, but in vain.
11) I'm baffled why she hasn't called.
12) The doctors are completely baffled by her illness.
13) She baffled all our attempts to find her.
14) For years this anomalous behaviour has baffled scientists.
15) Her disappearance has baffled police.
16) The referee remains baffled as to why his decision caused so much anger.
17) The shoulder baffle is easy to adjust and comfortable.
18) The exact nature of black holes continues to baffle scientists.
19) Just inside the bag is a shoulder baffle for extra warmth.
20) It also has a good zip baffle with Velcro fixings on its side.
21) The various motoring offences can baffle the uninitiated, as I learned to my horror once when on a jury.
22) It also has a neck baffle for extra warmth.
23) Baffle — a device used to deflect material flow in a desired direction.
24) I don't know what to make of it. Even the police seem baffled.
25) And it is important to make sure that zips have a generous baffle behind them to prevent cold spots.
26) They come in straight or circular shapes and are best concealed behind a baffle of some sort.
27) Zips: the two-way zip is well protected inside with a baffle and has anti-snag webbing along its full length.
28) Alternatively, you can opt for a strip light, and cut out any glare by concealing it with a baffle.
29) Zips: a double zip which is smooth running with an inner draught baffle.
30) Zips: the full length zip is protected inside with a zip baffle.