Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We had bacon and eggs for breakfast.
2. She tucked into a breakfast of bacon and eggs.
3. We used to have bacon and eggs for breakfast.
4. We fortified ourselves with a breakfast of bacon and eggs.
5. Len recited the breakfast menu - cereal, bacon and eggs, and toast.
6. Do you want bacon and eggs for breakfast?
7. I want bacon and eggs for breakfast.
8. But when Grover ordered bacon and eggs, Ralph did too.
9. They cooked bacon and eggs, made hotcakes in the kitchens, eating them with sugar and molasses.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Standard fare is available: bacon and eggs, toast, fresh fruit ranging from kiwi to papaya and crusty croissants.
11. A smell of bacon and eggs wafted up from the kitchen.
12. She began frying bacon and eggs, then filled the kettle and sliced bread for toast.
13. The thought of bacon and eggs made her mouth water.
14. Yes, bacon and eggs with buttered toast.
15. G : Well, pineapple juice, bacon and eggs, toast, and a pot of coffee.
16. Bacon and eggs is my favourite dish.
17. Walter: Yes, I want bacon and eggs.
18. The Frenchman's breakfast coffee competes with the Englishman's bacon and eggs.
19. A fruIt'salad and bacon and eggs. Yes, sir.
20. Yeah[sentencedict.com], bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
21. She made him bacon and eggs for breakfast.
22. Year , bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
23. I'll plump for bacon and eggs rather than breakfast cereal.
24. Bacon and eggs can make you wrinkly, say scientists searching for the secret of looking young.
25. The traditional breakfast in this area includes bacon and eggs.
26. He had bacon and eggs for breakfast.
27. We could have bacon and eggs or fried squid, wonton soup or jellied bean curd.
28. His recipe is very easy and tastes great with bacon and eggs or dunked in yogurt.
29. The standards are as good as any first class hotel. Fresh grapefruit, bacon and eggs and piping hot coffee and rolls.
30. Atkins, however, says people must ditch the muesli and start tucking into bacon and eggs.
More similar words: ham and eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, eggs, Baconian, eggshell, francis bacon, egg-shaped, bring home the bacon, eggs benedict, to bring home the bacon, consonant, consonance, bad egg, good egg, a bad egg, fried egg, a good egg, in consonance with, boiled egg, poached egg, lexington and concord, fertilized egg, albacore, monaco, bachelor's degree, deacon, beacon, laconic, laconia.