Random good picture Not show
(1) He engaged in back-channel diplomacy with Napoleon, on Jefferson's behalf, during a personal visit to France.
(2) Back-channel is, in an asymmetric telecommunications system, typically a low-speed or less-than-optimal transmission channel opposite to the main channel's direction.
(3) The plan is the product of secret back-channel negotiations between US and Chinese officials that were revealed in the Guardian last month.
(4) The US and North Korea do not have diplomatic relations and the Clinton-Kim meeting offered a rare chance to engage in back-channel discussions.
(5) Opposition leaders based in the eastern city of Benghazi initially suggested they made an amnesty offer to Gadhafi[http://Sentencedict.com], but later denied any back-channel negotiations were under way.
(6) Robert Kennedy, JFK's attorney general, was an important part of the back-channel negotiations that got us off the hook.
(7) The primary performance degradation of SOI device in the total dose irradiation is the back-channel leakage current caused by gate threshold voltage shift.
(8) China's Defense Ministry offered no public statement. Nor, said U. S. military officials, did it provide any back-channel explanation.
(9) Stern, who leaves for China on Saturday, will be accompanied by two experts who were involved in those back-channel efforts, and are now officials in the Obama administration.
(10) News that was scheduled on the line 20 "Jingdong buy" back-channel systems are imperfect because of other reasons, will be delayed on the line, the new on-line time to be determined.
(11) William Perry, a former US defence secretary, said that back-channel talks he was chairing between US and Russian had been making progress.
More similar words: back channel, backchat, channel tunnel, channel, channels, tv channel, two-channel, channeling, air channel, channelling, multichannel, narrow channel, bristol channel, channelization, english channel, digital channel, channel capacity, marketing channel, channel condition, television channel, distribution channel, communication channel, channel of distribution, communication channels, deckchair, deck chair, cockchafer, good luck charm, cannel, annelid.