Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Any more back talk?Eh?No?And no passing notes nor making signs with your fingers, neither!
2. But speak of from the back talk deeper to feel more from the back have very large collaboration possibility.
3. Since before Vlad the Impaler, some politicians have found the dictator's job description just too good to resist: no boss, no back talk, and often all the riches you can steal from your own people.
4. He worked hard and always did his duties quickly, without any complaining or back talk. The Gaos thought a lot of him.
5. It can be said for his justification that he had to give up when any advice he gave her causes nothing but back talk.
6. He told the boy that he would tolerate no back talk form children.
More similar words: talk back, jack-tar, back to back, back-to-back, backtracking, backtrack, go back to, turn back to, date back to, trace back to, come back to earth, turn back the clock, cocktail, stocktaking, stock taking, stock-taking, cocktail dress, cocktail party, cocktail shaker, folktale, folk tale, backpacking, backpacker, backpack, back pack, black tie, black tea, blacktop, slack time, pack together.