Random good picture Not show
1. They raise the monitor slightly byelevatingthe back edge of the computer.
2. Dinning chair, Material: solid wood for feet and back edge, velvet wrapped sponge.
3. I saw just add that to the back edge 22, and bondage, and television.
4. It works better if the blade's back edge (spine) somewhat touches the inner back edge of the scabbard while drawing out (same while inserting in).
5. The back edge of nucleus pulposus is near to L4 nerve root at the intervertebral foramen.
6. Fanning an offset press sheet across the back edge as it hoes through the press impression.
7. Internal Reinforcement- The leading and back edge of door are internally reinforced with tubular steel to ensure flatness and strengthen the door panel.
8. If it's rough, the manufacturer has cut corners by not sealing the back edge.
9. The first has the effect of moving the cusp towards the back edge of the catastrophe surface.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. In saber fencing, a hit may be made with the point ' the cutting edge, or the forward third of the back edge.
11. When the third order dispersion effect exists, the more time delay difference is produced and the dispersion waves are produced at both the front and back edge of the pulse.
12. It is found in the survey that the sliding surface has a three segments form, including sliding surface of forward edge, drawing open surface of back edge and shearing surface of inter part.
13. Reptiles have placodes too. But in a reptile embryo each placode switches on genes that cause only the skin cells on the back edge of the placode to grow, eventually forming scales.
14. Hit the front edge of the scabbard close to the throat and the back edge several times with one hand while the other holds the khukuri handle firmly.
15. In fact, we are only about 450 light-years from the front edge and 1,500 light-years from the back edge of this cosmic cloud of glowing hydrogen gas.
16. The results show that, at the initial distance and the initial time the chirp has no influence on the spatial intensity distributions, but it affects the pulse front edge or back edge.
17. To help generate lift to keep midwater, the top of the tail extends farther back than the bottom, creating a slant along the back edge.
18. Then the influence on flame structure of supersonic combustion of ratio of length and deep of cavity, obliquity of back edge of cavity and different schemes of fuel injection were studied.
19. Therefore hold the upper edge of the scabbard firmly with your palm and fingers but making no finger is placed on the front edge; thumb stretch out over the back edge then draw the weapon out slowly.
20. The results show that the third-order dispersion generates distortion to the optical pulse shape with an unsymmetrical structure at the front or back edge.
21. Organizing margin for you create fashionable space design warm homeland back edge si...
22. The action is to lift and forward the top sheet on a pile by the back edge.
More similar words: backed, backed up, unbacked, humpbacked, hunchbacked, straight-backed, background knowledge, kedgeree, backpacker, sacked, packed, acknowledge, stacked, cracked, tracked, whacked, acknowledged, unpacked, ransacked, prepacked, jampacked, jam-packed, untracked, unacknowledged, backer, gobsmacked, bivouacked, acknowledgement, back end, be packed with.