Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They've placed an ad for someone to baby-sit the youngsters in the evening.
2. The counselors will gladly baby-sit during their free time.
3. It will be necessary for someone to baby-sit the machine until it is running properly.
4. They are expected to baby-sit, run errands, and help serve at cocktail parties.
5. Can you baby-sit tonight?
6. Now the grandparents baby-sit frequently, celebrate holidays with their grandchildren, and attend all their rites of passage.
7. Could you baby-sit for me tonight?
8. A: You promised to baby-sit on the night of Jean's party?
9. Help wanted, adult or mature teenager to baby-sit. One dollar an hour.
10. What can a father do but baby-sit sometimes?
11. I hate to baby-sit Jason because he is naughty.
12. Couldyou baby-sit for us next Friday?
13. Great, Marry just called and said she can baby-sit tonight.
14. Easy. Suppose your mother asks you to baby-sit your little brother.
15. My mom is available to the baby-sit this weekend.
16. Please baby-sit my children tonight.
17. As a result, relatively few people wanted to spend their scrip and go out, while many wanted to baby-sit so they could add to their hoard.
18. The next day, I had to check with L if he had actually gotten his batteries for the camera since it is my job to baby-sit him.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. Let them earn their way, helping you make or grow and sell cookies, muffins, bread, wooden toys, vegetables, or service lawns, baby-sit, etc.
20. My daughter was attending a meeting and asked me to baby-sit my 3-year old granddaughter.
21. The whole community of Swainsboro and surrounding towns united in trying to help us. Countless women offered to baby-sit.
22. If you and you family are planning to go to a resort this summer, I could baby-sit your children and pets. Reward could be negotiated.
23. I could walk to eat at a restaurant or walk to the playground where I would baby-sit and play with my nephew.
More similar words: babysit, babysitter, baby-sitter, babysitting, baby's breath, abyss, abysm, abysmal, abyssal, baby, abysmally, babylon, crybaby, abyssal plain, blue baby, baby boom, baby tooth, babyhood, baby buggy, baby-faced, baby boomer, test-tube baby, hanging gardens of babylon, side by side, bystander, gaby, by stealth, by surprise, wallaby, take by storm.