Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Maria was talking baby talk to the little one.
2. I never used baby talk to my little girl.
3. I didn't use baby talk with my children, but used proper words right from the start.
4. He listened to me talking to him in baby talk.
5. I crashed into a babble of baby talk.
6. It seems that baby talk is a natural response that babies elicit from adults!
7. Such baby talk itself originated, she posits , as a response to two other hallmarks of human evolution: upright walking and big brains.
8. Baby talk is the language produced by an adult speaker who is trying to exaggerate certain aspects of the language to capture the attention of a young baby.
9. We will no longer be spoken to with baby talk.
10. Love is the start of baby talk.
11. Don't use such baby talk! People will think are mentally immature.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
12. Baby talk time already late, I know children around the first one is the 10 months to speak at the latest one is a 1 year old 10 months to speak.
13. In August 1992, with Baby Talk having left the air for good, ABC chose to move Perfect Strangers back to Fridays at 9 pm ET to fill the old timeslot with reruns until the new TGIF season began.
14. Once their honeymoon was over, baby talk started, adding urgency to the dialogue, although officials insist that talk of a pregnancy is premature.
15. Given that the models parents provide are so important, it is interesting to consider the role of "baby talk" in the child's language development.
16. Can the baby talk yet?
17. He had been late talking - was that because I hadn't coo-ed at him and gurgled baby talk?
18. In it twin baby boys standing next to a refrigerator are speaking to each other in baby talk and seem to understand exactly what is being said - it's a mixture of adorable and incredible.
19. I remember visiting him before his first child could even speak and he would not do baby talk.
20. When we say babies do this and that even “before they learn to talk,” we’re obviously not including baby talk and other language smarts.
21. They begin to be treated like children, patronized with baby talk or avoided.
22. My nephew Diaper Dialed me last night. I picked up the phone and all I heard was baby talk.
23. Even when our kids were babies we never used baby talk...we talked to them like we would talk to anyone else.
More similar words: baby tooth, Money talks, baby, megabyte, gigabyte, terabyte, babylon, babysit, crybaby, baby-sit, blue baby, baby boom, babyhood, baby buggy, baby-faced, babysitter, baby boomer, baby-sitter, baby's breath, babysitting, test-tube baby, premature baby, fairy tale, fairytale, hanging gardens of babylon, walkie-talkie, talk, stalk, talks, talker.