Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Even Babe Ruth was in the twilight of his magnificent career by 1933.
2. Babe Ruth accepts a plug of chew from his girlfriend before getting the game-winning hit.
3. Jackson became the first batter since Babe Ruth to hit three successive home runs in a single game.
4. During the 19205, Babe Ruth joked that he earned more than President Hoover because he had a better year.
5. This is why Babe Ruth hIt'so many home runs.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth were 1936 inductees in the national baseball hall of fame.
7. Babe Ruth was as important a man in the United States as the president himself.
8. To meet Babe Ruth , of course, was not possible.
9. Sports writer Paul Gallico wrote that Babe Ruth played ball in the same intense way that he lived his life.
10. Truth - Did anyone ever see Babe Ruth at bat?
11. Smiling the Lord proclaimed, "You don't have a chance, I've got Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and all the greatest players up here."
12. Twenty - four hours later, as sickly Johnny Sylvester lay in his hospital room , Babe Ruth walked in.
More similar words: babe, babel, ruth, truth, in truth, untruth, ruthless, truthful, half-truth, home truth, truthfully, ruthlessly, tell the truth, truthfulness, sojourner truth, to tell the truth, saber, be rusty, limber up, aberrant, gaberdine, haberdasher, ruthlessness, aberration, tabernacle, saber rattling, rut, baby, babu, strut.