Random good picture Not show
(1) It was the launch of the animated Babar television series in 1989 that started the current Babar cult.
(2) Objective To explore the therapeutic mechanism of blood- activating and blood- stasis- removing (BABAR) therapy for polycythemia vera (PV).
(3) But presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar says that the Gojra tragedy "has increased the urgency of revisiting these laws".
(4) A century later one of his descendants, Babar, raised an army and invaded India.
(5) The Babar print next to the sofa was a gift.
(6) Hours spent together are far more valuable than $ 500 worth of Babar wallpaper.
(7) NEW DELHI, Dec. 15 -- During the three-day siege of Mumbai, an Indian television news anchor took a call from one of the suspected attackers, a young man who identified himself as Imran Babar.
More similar words: baba, ali baba, cabaret, tabard, cinnabar, syllabary, formula bar, gabardine, granola bar, plea bargain, plea-bargain, plea bargaining, barbarously, barbarossa, barbarian, barbarism, barbarity, barbarous, barbaric, barbary, baby, babe, babu, kebab, babel, baobab, babble, baboon, babbler, baby oil.