Random good picture Not show
1. What's the difference between A and B?A.
2. The temple was built about 206 B.C.
3. It was as easy as A,B,C.
4. Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
5. A precedes B in the alphabet.
6. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
7. It has been announce d that Mr. A and Miss B will be married next week.
8. If A equals B and B equals C,the A equals C.
9. Vitamin B 6 must be adequately supplied.
10. I'm giving him a B minus.
11. In English, b, p, m and w are bilabials.
12. I got B plus in the test.
13. That note should be B flat, not B.
14. The hepatitis B virus has been isolated from breast milk.
15. She only gave me a B for my last essay.
16. Slot piece A into piece B, taking care to keep the two pieces at right angles.
17. On the B.B.C. you can hear the clock when it is actually striking because microphones are connected to the clock tower.
18. B flat is a semitone below the note B.
19. His daughter was classed in Class B.sentencedict.com/b.html
20. Join the points A and B together on the diagram with a straight line.
21. The band does a lively cover version of "Johnny B. Goode".
22. hepatitis A , hepatitis B and hepatitis C .
23. B comes before C in the alphabet.
24. A: Will it rain this afternoon? B: Probably not.
25. All modern popular music has an umbilical cord link back to blues and R and B.
26. We should require that every student is immunized against hepatitis B.
27. Assign the letters of the alphabet their numerical values — A equals 1, B equals 2, etc.
28. Vaccination is essential to protect people exposed to hepatitis B infection.
29. If I get an A on this essay, that will bring my average up to a B+.
30. Compare this system to the one shown in diagram B.
More similar words: in tears, crocodile tears, wear and tear, years, shears, tear, hearse, hearsay, earshot, tear up, tear off, rehearse, tear down, tearing, tear gas, rehearsal, near and dear, year after year, STARS, arson, marsh, harsh, tea, hoarse, coarse, sparse, team, parsley, varsity, arsenal.