Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The use of the axonometric drawing in Analytical Mechanics can make the stereogram more exact, and teaching materials more precise.
2. Using axonometric projection method, the computer simulation of the dimensional electrostaticfieldis realized through the planar projection transformation of three-dimensional coordinate.
3. In engineering, oblique axonometric drawing is useful.
4. It explains the distinctness of several common axonometric drawing.
5. With converse thinking, reverse research based on axonometric projection is brought forward.
6. Axonometric drawing and spherical triangle combined to solve space angle has the characteristic of high precision and produces rapid solution.
7. Such a projection is called axonometric projection.
8. The axonometric projection has been applied extensively in engineering because of its three-dimensional effect and better measurement and because of its drawing unsophisticatedly.
9. Analyzing the contents of the axonometric projection in textbook of Engineering Drawing, this paper points out the consistency problems of the relevant concept definition and application.
10. In engineering, oblique axonometric projection is useful.
11. Based on the basic principle of axonometric projection by method of einschneiderfahren,(Sentencedict.com ) this paper used it in perspective drawing.
12. Drawing software can not draw oblique axonometric drawing at the present.
13. This is a new method of drawing axonometric Projection.
14. Options: exploded axonometric views, materials, research, parti.
15. Understand freehand sketching methods and axonometric drawing methods of sections.
16. In this paper, we acguired a way of seeking shade and shadow of spheric surface in orthographic axonometric projection drawing by means of changing axonometric projection.
17. This paper studies the transformation matrixes for perspective projection and axonometric projection, deduces the general matrix for three dimensional graphic transformation.
18. A new advance called flat developing drawing based on improved axonometric projection with simplified lineation and enhanced expression of systematic function and principle is presented in this paper.
19. A new algorithm is presented for recognizing planar objects from a line drawing under axonometric and perspective projections based on principle of homograph.
20. Seeing that the description of perspective drawing is very complex and waste most time, but the use of perspective axonometric scale permits to simplify the description of perspective drawing.
21. Master drawing methods of sections, including full sections, half sections and partial sections. Understand freehand sketching methods and axonometric drawing methods of sections.
22. According to these two, we can choose and obtain the optimal expressional scheme from various kinds of expressional schemes for the rectangular axonometric projection.
23. Through the two formulas, we can choose the best scheme from among the various kinds of expressional schemes for the rectangular axonometric projection.
24. In this paper, a new approach is proposed for reconstruction a three-dimensional planar object from its single line drawing depicting it under orthographically axonometric projection.
25. To the passer-by, the result is a house of deformed perspective, in axonometric projection.
26. There are over 500 illustrations, including 130 original photographs and 230 original axonometric drawings, arranged to explain the technical, aesthetic, and historical aspects of the building form.
27. Sometimes the outline of a concave revoluted curved surface in axonometric projection would be complicated when there are some singular points on the outline.
28. This paper introduces the application and graphic analysis of perspective affine transformations in axonometric ellipse.
29. According to this general matrix, other transformation matrices of axonometric projectionmay be obtained.
30. The authors have derived a parametric equation of the contour curve by the graphic method and through the analysis of its nature on the orthographic axonometric projection of a torus.
More similar words: trigonometric, econometrics, econometric model, trigonometry, galvanometric, taxonomy, tonometry, taxonomic, metronome, taxonomist, taxonomically, isometric, geometric, geometrics, barometric, isometrics, biometrics, thermometric, geometrical, geometrically, geometrician, psychometric, psychometrics, geometric mean, anthropometric, geometric model, stoichiometric, psychometric test, endometrial carcinoma, isometric exercise.