Random good picture Not show
1. The beneficiaries included 17,940 patients with one or more risk factors for cancer and 135,529 "average risk" patients.
2. The average risk for HIV transmission after such exposure to infected blood is low - about 3 per 1, 000 injuries.
3. Average risk premiums on investment-grade century bonds are currently around 1.70 to 1.80 percentage points over 30-year Treasurys, according to data provider MarketAxess.
4. Some couples have a greater than average risk of having a child with a birth defect.
5. The average risk at U.S. nuclear power plants is 2 such incidents every 50, 000 years, according to a report by the U.S. Electric Power Research Institute.
6. Women with an average risk of breast cancer.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. Prof Sally Ozonoff, lead study author and professor of psychiatry and behavioural sciences at the Mind Institute, University of California, explained the higher average risk figures in her study.
8. Have screening mammograms following the current guidelines for women of average risk: a baseline mammogram between age 35 and 40, and annual mammograms after age 40.
9. ASGE screening guidelines recommend that, beginning at age 50, asymptomatic men and women at average risk for developing colorectal cancer should begin colorectal cancer screening.
10. We can then use either a stored procedure or a user-defined aggregate to calculate the average risk for each branch.
11. A combination of two vaccines was tested on HIV-negative Thai men and women aged 18 to 30 at average risk of becoming infected.
12. In the study, a group of 175 women estimated that the chance of developing breast cancer was, on average, 46 percent -- much higher than the actual average risk of 13 percent.
13. Sunderland are rated a "normal risk" but suppliers to West Ham United are warned that the club are "a little higher than average risk.
14. In families with more than one older sibling with autism in the study, the average risk was 32%.
15. During the study, Fagerlin and her team asked 175 out of 356 women to estimate the average risk of breast cancer, then told all the women that the actual risk was 13 percent.
16. The branch itself has to go through each loan to get its risk and the amount of its loan so it can calculate the average risk for the branch.
17. In the previous section, we discuss the explosion of objects that is caused by asking to each branch the average risk it is taking on its loans (see Figure 5).
18. Mothers of twins or triplets have almost twice the average risk of postnatal depression, a survey by the Twins and Multiple Births Association showed today.
19. A moderately aggressive portfolio is meant for individuals with a longer time horizon and an average risk tolerance.
More similar words: average rate, average revenue, leverage ratio, average, general average, average out, on average, on the average, mean average, on an average, average income, average cost, average error, average output, average speed, average price, moving average, average weight, batting average, weighted average, average earnings, grade point average, average variable cost, with particular average, relative risk, operating leverage, overage, over age, averaging, coverage.