Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many prefer a familiar authority figure to a young upstart.
2. Disrespect the authority figure out there on the field and then wonder why the kids do it in their classrooms.
3. It was their word against a powerful authority figure, and they thought no one would believe them.
4. She never acted like an authority figure or pulled rank on me.
5. You could find that a boss or authority figure constantly nags that your work and efforts are not good enough.
6. You are an authority figure, and you must remain thus!
7. When faced with an authority figure mere conformity can be transformed into obedience.
8. Most sat around, waiting for instructions from an authority figure.
9. Would you defer to an authority figure?
10. It would seem that we are far more likely to obey unquestioningly when the authority figure is actually present.
11. This is a rare opportunity to be apart of a social website that has the potential to be an authority figure in its niche.
12. Milgram's studies of obedience show that people will administer dangerous electric shocks if told to by a white-coated authority figure.
13. Very few among us enjoy confronting someone with an issue, especially if the issue stems from an authority figure.
14. One scholar has asked why, if crowds are so suggestible, they don't disperse when asked to do so by an authority figure.
15. Younger children believe that they're always being watched, and that Mom (or some other authority figure) knows all.
16. You might be surprised at the tension that arises between you and the boss, an important authority figure[sentencedict.com], or a partner connected to your career.
17. It’s good advice, regardless of the motivations of the authority figure giving it to you.
18. Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram wanted to test willingness of subjects to obey an authority figure.
19. What Milgram wanted to know was how far humans will go when an authority figure orders them to hurt another human being.
20. It’s fine to respect the opinion of a friend or an authority figure, but until you are more experienced, don’t claim their opinions as your own.
21. Specifically you may need to find a way to deal with a very difficult authority figure at work.
22. Obviously, there is father,[sentencedict.com] who is often symbolized by a guide or an authority figure.
23. One doctor realized he needed the patient to see him as an ally, not an authority figure. So he responded, "Gosh, I know just how you feel.
24. When the participant baulked at giving the electrical shocks, the experimenter - an authority figure dressed in a white lab coat - ordered them to continue.
25. Status Offline Some of the men craved the chance to keep proving themselves, perhaps to a doubting authority figure from their past.
More similar words: authority, implied authority, authorities, authoritative, authoritarian, authoritatively, authoritarianism, authorise, authorize, authorised, authorized, unauthorized, authorization, figure, figured, figure in, figure on, figure out, prefigure, disfigure, configure, wax figure, figurehead, disfigured, transfigure, public figure, disfigurement, figure skating, author, coauthor.