Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Recently, however, more than 3 on the Australian dollar exchange rate a standstill.
(2) If the observation of the Australian dollar against the yen cross, will find even more shocking.
(3) At that time, Japanese yen were mostly used in arbitrage due to its low interest rate, and many arbitrages were yen/Australian dollar and yen/New Zealand dollar carry trade.
(4) Australian dollar also cut the rate by at least 50 basis points.
(5) What's your buying rate for Australian dollar in remittance today?
(6) The Australian dollar rose 2.2 percent to $0.8192 while the New Zealand dollar soared 2.1 percent to $0.6430 after the central bank left interest rates unchanged.
(7) The Australian dollar saw some moves due to data releases, with a pop to session highs of 1.0200 on better than expected retail sales, 0.4% versus 0.3%.
(8) Because a third quarter Australian Dollar large depreciation, breaks the company anticipated, therefore presented the loss. Sentencedict.com
(9) We already seen the weaker Australian dollar.
(10) The Australian dollar was up one-cent to $0.88 and the New Zealand dollar rose a half-cent to just under $0.71.
(11) U. S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, British Pound, Swiss Franc , Japanese Yen, EURO, New Zealand Dollar, Singapore Dollar, South African Rand and Swedish Krona.
(12) In addition to the large extent of the devaluation of the ISK, 22.42 percent depreciation of the Australian dollar, Brazilian real, won, and so on, the Mexican peso in more than 15%.
(13) This helped push European stocks higher and bolstered commodity currencies. The Australian dollar gained 0.8 percent to US$0.8052 and the New Zealand dollar rose 1 percent to US$0.6440.
(14) The New Zealand dollar rose 0.7 percent against the greenback to US$0.6502, while the Australian dollar was up slightly at US$0.8081.
(15) Chartered Bank, which pointed out that in 2009 the Australian dollar is expected to continue strong.
(16) Among rich economies, the most undervalued currency is the Australian dollar.
(17) Morio Okayasu, chief analyst at Forex.com Japan, said Japanese investors are particularly bullish on the Australian dollar, the Brazilian real and the South African rand.
(18) In the international foreign exchange market, the euro, British pound, Australian dollar and so on are the indirect quotation.
(19) Yes, relatively, the Norwegian kroner, the Canadian dollar and possibly the Swiss Franc and Australian dollar will do better. The Renminbi will also do well but is difficult to invest in.
(20) The Singapore dollar hit a high of $1.2826, while the Australian dollar reached near parity with the greenback, touching A$0.9982.
(21) The euro hit a session high above $1.4150 and the price of oil climbed above $73 a barrel, lifting commodity-linked currencies such as the Australian dollar.
(22) In the two years after the BOJ started QE, both the euro and the Australian dollar rose about 16 percent against the yen. The New Zealand dollar rose 29 percent.
More similar words: australian, australia, aurora australis, australasia, australopithecus, feel like a million dollars, dollar, sand dollar, austrian, dollar diplomacy, austronesian, dollar-cost averaging, faustian, collar, austria, collard, pollard, bollard, collared, collards, william randolph hearst, collarbone, dog collar, corollary, valiant, Italian, blue-collar, roll around, valiance, collateral.