Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Nancy : Usually, people choose the Australian crawl, which is the fastest.
2. Usually, people choose the Australian crawl, which is the fastest.
3. He won two gold medals in the Australian crawl.
4. The usual stroke used is the Australian Crawl.
5. Crawl: A stroke made in the prone position characterized by alternate over arm movements and a continuous up-and-down kick; originally known as the Australian crawl.
6. They are always sensitive and intelligent and good at sailing and the Australian crawl.
More similar words: australian, australian dollar, australia, south australia, western australia, aurora australis, austral, australasia, australopithecus, australopithecine, austrian, austronesian, valiance, crawl, crawly, scrawl, crawler, scrawled, crawling, pedestrian crossing, front crawl, ancestral, trawl, creepy-crawly, italian renaissance, trawler, trawl net, agricultural industry, faustian, austria.