Random good picture Not show
(1) Besides the aurum oblaticium, and the obligation of the wealthier of their class to fill the office of consul or of praetor, they were liable to a special property tax paid in specie.
(2) All products of SOUNDFORCE are use aurum high-class copper plate. Its attractive appearance is made of full-automatism importation hardware control figures.
(3) As to aurum board , adopt soft-brush (above 394T ) and saturated in citrate acid or spraying for pre-treatment .
(4) The decurions of every town had to scrape together gold which was presented originally in the form of crowns (aurum coronarium).
(5) I am a patient at Aurum Care Centre, based in Johannesburg, South Africa[sentencedict.com/aurum.html], which is funded through President Bush's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
(6) Aurum — The Refinement of Mortality teaches a Promethean how to move among humans as if he were one of them.
(7) Ores consist of pyrite, blende, aurum, zinckenite, tennantite, antimonite, realgar, and orpiment, belong to typical Low-temperature minerals assemblage.
(8) Aurum(Au) and Platinum(Pt) doping techniques are widely used to fabricate the fast recovery diodes(FRD), and both of them have merit and demerit.
(9) Copper and sulfur exist in sulfide. Usually aurum and argentine exist in copper ore mostly in enfoldment state .
(10) The Aurum Newtech site risks the same effect, but the colour is just pale enough to keep the content noticeable.
(11) Lucky slowly started walking again and can now walk from his home to the Aurum Care Centre.
(12) Let's choose Latin, the language of scholarship, and so iron became Fe for ferrum and lead became Pb for plumbum and gold is Au for aurum and so on.
(13) The mixing floatation and remill separation flow strengthen the separation of copper sulfur ore and can efficiently improve copper and accompanying aurum and argentine recovery rate.
(14) In this thesis, the contribution of electric quadrupole (E2) and higher pole transitions to the opacity of hot and dense plasmas of element aurum is taken into account by using an average-atom model.
(15) He was so frail he practically limped into the Aurum Care Centre.
(16) I extend my sincere thanks and devotion to all the staff at the Aurum Care Centre, our donors, especially PEPFAR, visitors and families.
(17) Experiments need to be carried out to set proper conditions of spraying tin and plating aurum.
(18) I look forward to sharing my experience by counseling other patients admitted to the Aurum Care Centre.
(19) The typical characteristic of the ore is low sulfide. The metallic mineral has very few content (1%-2%), The mineral of ore is mainly of pyrite, chalcopyrite, limonite, aurum and electrum etc.
(20) In this paper research on this technology is conducted in several aspects, such as bioleaching copper, uranium, aurum, and other metals the development prospects are forecasted.
More similar words: taurus, thesaurus, durum, allosaurus, bos taurus, centaurus, stegosaurus, apatosaurus, brontosaurus, ankylosaurus, tyrannosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex, harum-scarum, kuru, guru, uruguay, burundi, furuncle, arcturus, purulent, epicurus, labour union, labour under, mucopurulent, gaur, aura, aural, auric, Laura, saury.