Random good picture Not show
1. Hence the audit process was entirely medically controlled, participation was voluntary, standards set locally and the results kept absolutely confidential.
2. Quality Department: Participating subcontractor audit process, leading subcontractor quality system evaluation and subcontract parts quality inspection and verification.
3. Tracking the implementation of the audit process in parallel with the construction process.
4. Assists and coordinates the internal and external audit process.
5. The final stage of the audit process is audit report - the communication of findings to the users.
6. There are, of course, many other important issues an audit process could examine.
7. Selection of auditors and conduct of audits shall ensure objectivity and impartiality of the audit process.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. Then it analyses the equilibrium condition when the manager and the CPA colluded, and also checks up if the model is fit for the audit process of the listed company in our country.
9. Manage the annual Audit with the local finance team . Ensure effective and timely audit process.
10. With the development of the independent auditing, audit risk assessment takes the core place in risk management, and impenetrate the whole audit process.
11. Construction equipment installation project cost control process, the key should be in the design process, construction process and settlement of the audit process for strict and effective control.
12. Last year, the independent Panel on Audit Effectiveness issued a comprehensive report on audit process improvements.
13. Some defects, which are found during the quality inspection and audit process, are recommended for correction.
14. Coordinate and assist in the quarterly review and annual audit process with independent auditors.
More similar words: thought process, management process, concurrent process, export processing zone, concurrent processing, audit plan, process, reprocess, processed, in process, processor, bessemer process, production process, due process, procession, processing, preprocess, bioprocess, electrochemical process, reproduction process, process data, coprocessor, unprocessed, process flow, peace process, in procession, processional, reprocessing, data processor, top-down process.