Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) This, and other attention-getting highlights, was to spark off widespread interest.
2) A troubled child of an unaware INTP parent may have to result to drastic "attention-getting" tactics to get their parent to understand their emotional difficulties.
3) Something tat appears to be a great attention-getting technology can be worse than useless if it's supported by an insufficient worse than useless if it's supported by an insufficient infrastructure.
4) That was attention-getting for the Chinese.
5) The experimental results indicate that the priority of attention-getting is: interstitial ads, button ads, banner ads, expanding ads.
6) Attention-getting ripped jeans are the denim equivalent of a pick-up line.
7) Ecological environment is one of the most attention-getting problems in the new century.
8) This behavior is attention-getting and shows disrespect, so do not tolerate it.
9) Though China's appetite for U.S. bonds is more attention-getting, talks with Beijing on cross border money laundering already figure prominently into the Sino-U.S. economic relationship.
10) The pieces of the puzzle include attention-getting, image-building, and some friendly persuasion.
11) You can make it big and attention-getting because desktop users won't see this link.
12) Sally, following the sequence of her notes,(http://sentencedict.com/attention-getting.html) begins to respond to the issue of attention-getting.
13) Minuses: A quietly emotive, unshowy performance in a year of attention-getting female roles.
14) Some of these are ideas about making any form of content more interesting, some are attention-getting strategies, some will be useful for lead generation, some for prospect conversion.
15) Lines curled around for blocks in downtown Tokyo Monday for 5000 0.1-carat freebie diamonds French jeweler Mauboussin was giving away in an attention-getting drive, AP reported.
16) The XL shape and giant metallic - ink cover image of the Cadillac logo are attention-getting .
17) She's afraid to express her true feelings so she resorts to attention-getting behaviors that alarm and infuriate her parents.
18) Frieden's tenure as New York City's health commissioner from 2002 to 2009 was intensely productive and attention-getting: under his direction, the city banned trans fats from restaurants.
19) The research about the time consistency of Finn E Kydland and Edward C Prescott is attention-getting after they wined the Nobel Economic Prize in 2004.10.
20) What's more, we have also experienced a substantial development in terms of its model as well as scale of management after this attention-getting and beneficial trial.
More similar words: attention, inattention, attentional, call attention, pay attention, center of attention, attention span, pay attention to, stand at attention, patent infringement, attentive, attentively, inattentive, accounting equation, attentiveness, attenuating, attenuation, contingent, extention, retention, detention, intention, abstention, intentioned, distention, contention, intentional, intentionally, detention camp, unintentional.